HPS (Health Positioning System) wellness is India based Health-tech product to help it’s users identify current health co-ordinates and navigate each of them towards becoming the best version of themselves. This is done by sending personalized and holistic recommendations throughout the day.
- Location: India & Singapore
- Industry: Health Tech
- Website: http://hpswellness.com/
Tweeny Technologies leads the product development efforts for HPS Wellness.
- The HPS recommendation system works by gathering data from questionnaires in the App to determine health co-ordinates and then based upon these data sets provide health-report and personalized recommendations.
- HPS was built as monolithic Java program. As the application grows, it becomes difficult to maintain and that compromises the frequency of software releases. Leads to inefficient development.
- The HPS product development team came up with a problem statement on setting up solid systems for managing its multiple corporate customers and clinic customers. The system needed to be user-friendly and a high-performant.
- Tweeny developed Micro-services for Single Sign-On, CMS, ProxyApp and other internal modules.
- This led to developing consistency and better management of product updates and changes.
- As compared to the monolithic application development approach, micro-services reduced developer’s time to debug, test, manage builds and scaling the application.
- For example, if 1 instance of SSO is falling to cater 10K logins a month, we can easily replicate only the SSO for more instances with minimal configuration changes.
- This also makes sure the codebase remains independent of the configuration changes.
- Reduces the build cycle and sets the team for successful product deliveries.
- For all the running workloads of EC2 & RDS instances, we have applied the benefits of Reserved Instances.
- This saves the cost up to 58% as compared to On-demand instances.