A case study by Tweeny Technologies
- Impetus360 is a Mumbai based EduTech & Advanced HRTech focused startup.
- Tweeny is an outsourced product development partner for Impetus360 and leads the entire product development & release cycle.
- QRUX is a system used by organizations of all sizes where employees can give/ receive behavioural feedback in a gamified way to/from other employees of the same organization upon a set of themes.
- The solution interfaces are open for consumer-facing mobile app(Android & iOS) and organization admin-facing web dashboard.
- Taking the conceptual level to a product in the hands of our customer Impetus360 which today it is, required a development approach that facilitates rapid iteration on the feedback and evolving requirements.
- Preparing the application for scalable deployments since day 1.
- Maintaining reliability & consistency across various demo and live-production deployments.
Approach to solution
- Development is based on Micro-services architecture.
- Environments: Development, QA & Production.
- Micro-services are bundled into respective Docker containers.
- We user Docker for the “build” based on matching environment parameters and then testing every integration automatedly.
- Docker not only makes application portable & scalable but also gives the flexibility to use the cloud infrastructure efficiently. This helps reduce management & deployment hassles.
- Jenkins for managing this build process on automation.
- React Native
- Mongo DB
- Made development and deployment cycle faster. This ensures the product’s time to market can be reduced without compromising on the coding and testing standards.
- Able to deliver the updates faster and for a variety of customer demos.
- More new features can be made live in less time, the customer feedback cycle reduces the go-to-market time.
- Ultimately, Impetus360 can now demo their early-stage product to more customers and win more customers.
- The Micro-services based integrated deployment practice helps application scalability.
- The CI/CD automated pipelines save 6-8 hours of developer’s time/week.
- Quality assured code is built and deployed consistently. This does not only makes the software robust but also a manageable measure to repeatedly deploy.
- This gives developers a framework to run automated tests before deployments every time.